When choosing our Staff & Faculty, we have chosen individuals who care about the children and lead by example. Our Staff and Faculty go beyond their roles as leaders and educators every day. We expect nurturing and fostering of each child spiritually, morally, physically, and socially. Throughout the year, the Staff and Faculty attend various types of enrichment and growth opportunities for themselves and their roles. These professional development opportunities include:
- Regular and on going teacher professional development in software and applications for the classroom by the Office of Catholic Schools
- Annual Diocesan Professional Development conferences, at least 2 times a year
- Subject specific conferences/trainings for educational growth
- Spiritual retreats held by our Pastor and Church office
- Annual spiritual retreat held by the Office of Catholic Schools
- Monthly campus meetings
As a Ss. Cyril and Methodius Catholic School Teacher,
I am created in the image and likeness of God.
I respect my students and provide opportunities for them to
Pray, Learn, and Grow together through liturgy, service and by example.
I partner with the parents and guardians of my students' by communicating my
concerns and difficulties, as well as recognizing progress
while maintaining confidentiality of information.
I am the teacher whom the parent and children can depend
upon for help and encouragement.
I am a Ss. Cyril and Methodius Catholic School teacher and
I make my family and my school proud of me everyday.
We are more than a school community, we are a school family!